5. …someone asks how your day was and your answer includes the number of page-views, likes and comments on your blog.
4. …your friends and family have been known to look at you nervously and ask, “You’re not going to write about this on your blog, are you?”
3. …your child falls over, breaks something, or does something crazy-silly and the first thing you do is take a photo for your blog. (Then you go help him.)
2. …you immediately race in to rescue your child when he falls over, breaks something, or does something crazy-silly and then spend the rest of the week cursing yourself for missing the photo op.
1. …you see a friend for the first time in months and when they ask what you’ve been doing you look confused and ask, “Don’t you read my blog?”